Governor Walz announced Friday, June 5, 2020 that Phase III of Minnesota’s Stay Safe MN Plan will begin on Wednesday June 10, 2020.
Under Phase III the following will be allowed:
- Place of Worship, salons, and barbershops can increase to 50% capacity
- Indoor gatherings of up to 10 people may occur
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 25 people may occur
- Restaurant indoor dining (50% capacity);
- fitness centers (25% capacity)
- swimming pools (50%) capacity;
- indoor entertainment venues like theaters and concert halls can open (25% capacity)
- bowling alleys, arcades, and museums may open (25% capacity)
Maximum capacity for any event space will be 250 people. Events like larger concerts, large sporting events, etc… are still banned under Phase III. Virtus Law, PLLC continues to monitor developments in this (and other COVID-19 areas) and will continue to post relevant updates to this website.